- At the same time you’re feeling your baby, your baby is feeling you.
- Fetuses can sense their mom’s state of mind — depressed, anxious, or happy, for instance.
- The information babies’ brains collect from their mothers helps them grow and develop.
- When a mother is happy, her baby receives all those feel-good “happy” signals that helps fuel future growth and development.
- When a mom-to-be is consistently anxious or clinically depressed, the baby is overloaded with not-so-happy signals that could hamper development, and in severe cases, lead to psychological or developmental delays down the road.
- A pregnant woman’s thoughts have a physical connection to her unborn child.
- Children born to mothers who had intensely stressful pregnancies are more likely to have behavioral problems later in life.
- Positive maternal emotions have been shown to advance the health of the unborn child.
- Without stress, your baby’s nervous system works smoothly. When you’re calm and centered, your baby is able to grow peacefully.
morganallison-deactivated201204 asked: how old are you hun? :)
I’m 21, but I’m going to give birth at the age of 22 next year. :)
- I can’t wait to know what my baby will be: a boy or a girl
- I can’t wait to see what he/she looks inside me
- I can’t wait to feel him/her inside me
- I can’t wait to have him/her in my arms
Your blogs and photos take away my worries! <3
I want my boyfriend to love me even more like this when I’m pregnant(;
I swear to god, if you don’t reblog this, you´re heartless
i know what it feels like to be in iraq and miss the birth of your own daughter.<3